Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I need to thank Starcraft

Starcraft, how I miss you. This has made me a better cook and athlete.  You might be surprised how many actions per minute (APM) I can do on a cooking line.  Micromanage the units in my current mouse selection to optimize their survivability and damage (pans that are currently cooking things and rearranging pans to use super hot burners for searing meat, slightly less hot flat tops for fish, adjusting heat source to control the sear), "macromanaging" at my base... building more barracks to increase unit production, more drones to harvest (pulling multiple orders of ingredients behind me at one time and season them/count them against the army of tickets/orders, utilizing each pan to its full potential and utilizing meat resting racks or increase more space by making another rack if need be and replenishing them as they get depleted)... multiple actions linked into one...

I think the same way about sports and sports strategy as well.  What a great way to look at the world. Thank you blizzard! But fuck you for ruining Diablo!!!

Repost from fbook

No comments:

Post a Comment