Wednesday, December 28, 2011

INCEPTION!!!

I still don't have the time or desire to post anything about work right now. It's 5 in the morning and I just woke up from multiple dreams (I finally mustered the will power to shake myself up from the last one and I also had to pee...). Murdered my secretaries in ski masks. Poured a filled water quart container on myself to see if I was dreaming. I had complete control of the dream but I could separate reality from the surreal. I physically have to lay on my back, with my neck propped up on my pillow, have my mind racing from a previous hour of first person shooter-ing (BF3!!! fuck yeah) and pass out with a tv show on my laptop. Noises. Within the first 30 minutes of sleeping/REM sleep, I have like 10 dreams back to back. unreal. Neck's sore though.

Started working PM shift about 3 weeks ago. Pretty fun. Much more exciting and frenzied service. Meh. Still working 2 days of AM (M-T every week, then jumping into PM during the busy days =(. New years is coming around the corner... should be a devastating night.

No comments:

Post a Comment